Traveling

1
I love traveling! I spend almost half my summer every year traveling around the United States. It is a good time and lets you experience new things. Some states have different cultures then others like down south they probably dont eat whale like others do up north. Its just different ways of lifestyles and this can be fun to learn from. You can also visit monuments and famous places in the areas you travel to.
Some states that i have been to are Pennsylvania, Maryland, New York, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Ohio, Arizona, Florida, Virginia, Nevada, California, Texas, and Missouri. One day I plan on making my way to every state in the United States. For some reason I just love the thrill of adventuring new places.

1 comments:

Mark the Movie Shark said...

I love travaling. It is always cool to see the people and sites that you dont normally see.

Post a Comment