Sports!

5
I am a die hard Philadelphia fan. My dad has taken me to games for all types of sporting events in Philadelphia since i was a little kid. Some of the best games I have gone to have been the Eagles playoff game vs. the Vikings, the Phillies world series game vs. the Yankees, and plenty of Flyers games. I think these moments are special to share with my dad because its a good bonding experience. Nothing is better then being with the men watching the game and cheering on your favorite team.

5 comments:

Jonathan Wood said...

I love you Ross. Philadelphia is the best sports city ever. & I'm jealous because you go to so many games.

Ross said...

Jon i would love to take you to a game ;)

Matt Przybylek said...

Ross u should take me tooo.

Matt Przybylek said...

Die hard..ook i am the definition of die hard. Take notes noob.

AES said...

I totally understand why you love the Philadelphia sports teams. When I was little, my parents had season tickets to the Phillies games and we sat behind the Phillies dugout. I have always loved them and I watch every game.

Post a Comment